Tuesday, January 24, 2012

30 YEARS


30 YEARS
In Commemoration of the Revolution Martyrs

For 3o years they could turn my country into a seedless land, but finally I could push my country out of the line.
I presented my country through a civilized manner, and introduced it to a new meaning of survival.
I am the bent land, I am the desperate son, whose mother's name is FREEDOM, I am the TAHRIR.

Lyrics by Fahd Ibrahim
Music Composition by WASLA BAND
Music Produced by TOUSSY
Mohamed Afran, Vocal
Ahmed Abd Elrasol, Bass Guitar
Mostafa Daif, Lead Guitar
Karim Joola, Keyboard & Piano
Abd Elrazzik, Drums
Mohamed Affara, Lead Guitar
AN AGORA PROJECT



30 سنة
في ذكرى شهداء ثورة 25 يناير

ثلاثين سنة قادرين يخلوا أرضي بور ....وجيت انا خرجت بلدي م الطبور
قدمتها بشكل تاني للحضارة .....عرفتها على معني تاني للعبور
انا الأرض اللي محنية .... انا الأبن اللي فاض بية
انا اللي اسم امه حرية ..................انا التحرير

كلمات فهد ابراهيم
تلحين فريق وصلة
انتاج موسيقي توسي
محمد عفران، غناء
أحمد عبد الرسول، باص جيتار
مصطفى ضيف، ليد جيتار
كريم جولا، كيبورد و بيانو
عبد الرازق، درامز
محمد عفارة، ليد جيتار
مشروعات أجـــورا


No comments:

Post a Comment